Accountant 100% position
Our Client Accounting Team is looking for a team player to join their extremely busy team and is ready to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in the accounting field, enjoy a varied work portfolio, is flexible, accurate and reliable. It is essential that you have a good command of the English language.
The main tasks in this position are:
- Preparing annual accounts and quarterly valuations/reporting of various offshore companies and trusts (90%)
- Financial accounting for Swiss registered companies (10%)
Activities Related to the Above:
- Updating of cashbooks
- Booking of investment portfolios
- Analysis of portfolio valuations
- Reconciliation of inter-company loan accounts within trust structures
- A variety of calculations (e.g. loan schedules, etc.)
- Assisting external auditors
- Updating internal database with currency rates
The candidate should be sufficiently mature and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
It is an advantage if the candidate has worked in the trust industry, but this is not a prerequisite.
If you are the right candidate, please contact Sharyn Michel on Sharyn.firstname.lastname@example.org