The Kingdom of the Netherlands has, for a long time now, been recognized as a favourable jurisdiction for holding and group finance companies because of its advantageous tax system, developed financial infrastructure, EU membership and well-functioning legal system.
A Dutch company is a separate legal entity and most are formed as limited liability companies (called Besloten Vennootschap or B.V. in Dutch). The liability of a shareholder of a limited liability company for that company’s debts is limited to the share capital that the shareholder has contributed, or agreed to contribute, to the company.
Earl Trustees has considerable experience with managing and administering companies. Often with an international shareholding structure, these companies have assets (e.g. property, intellectual property rights or subsidiaries) in various countries all over the world and as a result Earl Trustees has expertise in dealing with a wide range of international jurisdictions and has a broad international network.
The services we offer include:
- Company incorporation
- Provision of registered office
- Acting as director, company secretary or other company officer
- Statutory compliance – including maintaining corporate records and making statutory filings
- Tax compliance
- Administration, accounting and the management of company assets
- Payroll, secretarial and legal services for companies