Earl Fiduciary AG was established in December 2003 and is an independent privately owned provider of fiduciary and advisory services.
Earl Fiduciary provides a sophisticated range of services, including:
- Trust and company administration
- Trustee and directorship services
- Estate and succession planning
- Family office and stewardship services
- Establishment of private equity and investment funds
- Specialised financial reporting services
- Taxation advisory and compliance services
Earl Fiduciary is based in Zurich and is part of the Earl Group of companies, which also has offices in Rotterdam, Nevis and Curacao.
Our team is a multidisciplined and multilingual group of skilled and experienced professionals with expertise in accountancy, law, wealth management, trust and company administration. Our low turnover of staff provides continuity in our relationships with our clients.READ MORE
Earl Fiduciary is a member of the Swiss Fiduciary Association and the Swiss Association of Trust Companies.
Earl Fiduciary is a registered Foreign Financial Institution within the meaning of the United States’ Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and a reporting Financial Institution under the OECD’s Common Reporting Standard (CRS). A list of jurisdictions participating in the automatic exchange of tax information under the CRS with Switzerland can be found on the following website: